snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
WOPS: caleb & illeana
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 2:48:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

with some of the more urgent tasks relating to both civilians and pokemon being handled by other volunteers, the head scientist feels more comfortable in breaking off from the group to begin her own small operation...

[break][break]

for the artifacts and resources submerged in the depths beckon and who is she to ignore their call?

[break][break]

it's how she finds herself plucking diving gear from the supply rack of a nearby operations center and shuffling toward the nearest person who looks relatively unoccupied.

[break][break]

"hey, got a minute?"

[break][break]

the question rises quickly, though the alchemist has already approached and is now staring almost expectantly at him.

[break][break]

"do you have a task you're assigned to yet?"

[break][break]

prompt here.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [break]
water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 15:53:34 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

He probably does have a task he's assigned to, but it's conveniently forgettable the moment he realizes who is addressing him.[break][break]
"How can I help you, Head Scientist?"[break][break]
He flashes a friendly smile, masking the sudden anticipation clawing at his chest. He is reminded of the fact that he is merely a cog in destiny's wheel: for this woman could very well be the answer to the problem of his brother's supremacy that he has been so desperately chasing. By now, she surely knows of Necrozma's Avatar and the threat he poses to the League - to Hoenn - but does she care? Does Palkia?[break][break]
Under normal circumstances, he likely would not have had an opportunity to speak directly to her for some time, given her position, but here, now, she is the one asking him for help.[break][break]
He should take advantage of this, he realizes.[break][break]
"Caleb Harcourt, by the way," he holds out his hand to her. "Elite Ranger out of Slateport. Not sure we've had a chance to officially meet yet."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – OPERATION #1: DEEP SALVAGE[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".calebtest8"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 15:18:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

after a beat, the friendly smile is gradually returned with practiced ease.

[break][break]

"i'm in need of some assistance in recovering submerged artifacts."

[break][break]

she doesn't beat around the bush. her purpose is heavy handed, shuffling pieces into place to ensure the best outcome.

[break][break]

at his introduction, however, she pauses in her positioning to take his hand. a light shake is given, loose fingers gingerly wrapping around his.

[break][break]

"illeana reyes, it's a pleasure."

[break][break]

the title is absent for he's already used it. she sheds the skin with a small glee of being known and seen as something larger than she feels - better, not stuffed in a lab but recognized amongst the masses.

[break][break]

"will you help me, caleb?"

[break][break]

prompt here.

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 20:09:14 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

There's something undeniably captivating about this woman. Maybe it's the intensity of her crimson eyes, sharp like blades capable of drawing blood; or maybe it's the grace with which she carries herself. She makes bearing the weight of the world look easy - effortless, even. He knows it cannot be a simple thing: being Palkia's chosen. Her very existence threatens the laws of physics. Not that he would know what that means, really.[break][break]
"Of course, I'd be happy to help."[break][break]
He releases Lyra, the Lapras the perfect choice for transporting him, and anything they might recover in the depths, then checks his gear, ensuring he has the proper equipment to assist the Head Scientist. Should she direct him to anything specific, he will bring it along.[break][break]
Hopping up onto Lyra's shell, he wait's for direction from Illeana.[break][break]
"Lead the way."

TAGS[break]
12 Ensure sufficient supplies are available for the operation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 3:00:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she nods, satisfied with the outcome, and steps away while he prepares to shift equipment into place. diving gear smooths over quickly, wet suit conforming until it's second skin. the diving mask idles around her neck, waiting to be pulled upward over her face, and the oxygen tank at her back clinks subtly when she returns.

[break][break]

"okay, let's get moving."

[break][break]

she leads to the water's edge, then, and plucks the mask into place. one last look is stolen over her shoulder at him before she's plunging into the deep, ignoring how her body tenses once she's submerged.

[break][break]

it's familiar, this sensation. shadowy memories of a distant universe, drowned out by a watery god emerging victorious over continental heat. they claw at her with each kick propelling her forward. she closes her eyes, breathes fresh oxygen from her tank in through the nose, and pushes the skittering of her skin out of her mind.

[break][break]

"i'll scan below quick."

[break][break]

from the pack on her waist comes a small, steadily beeping device. the waterproof scanner glows faintly against the sea's deep blue, slightly illuminating her mask as she presses some buttons to configure it.

[break][break]

and once the final button is pushed, she extends her arm out to begin sweeping through the area. every now and then, the device beeps, but it grows louder over a particular area to their left...

[break][break]

21. Use technology to assist in the operation.

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 2:23:41 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

They dive beneath the waves, Caleb and Lyra following after the Head Scientist as she makes her way gracefully into the depths.[break][break]
He's always liked the ocean, but he is struck by how lonely it feels all of a sudden: to be surrounded by so much endless water, even with his Pokemon and Illeana accompanying him. Perhaps it is the foreboding that weighs on his mind; war looms on the horizon, and now islands are randomly sinking into the sea.[break][break]
Hoenn is drowning.[break][break]
He waits patiently for her signal, uncertain what, exactly, she is looking for, but ready to assist as soon as her device picks up a hint of useful salvage.[break][break]
The high-pitched beeping of her scanner indicates something to their left. He swims over to the area, retrieving a small shovel from the equipment strapped to Lyra's shell. He begins digging through the sand and bits of coral along the seafloor, until, eventually, the chime of metal on metal catches his attention. Fingers find a lockbox of some kind, pulling it out of the rocky crevice it was lodged into.[break][break]
Unfortunately, it is not the only thing he finds.[break][break]
Teeth flash in the gloom, an angry school of disturbed Barraskewda surging forward.

TAGS[break]
28 Recover essential resources or items

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 4:10:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

once the lockbox is dug out from its home in the sand, the beeping tone of the device steadily dies out.

[break][break]

"good work."

[break][break]

and she shifts to kick forward, to investigate what he has unearthed...

[break][break]

only for a cluster of barraskewda to bare teeth as they rush forward for caleb. she gasps into her breathing mask, an ungloved hand rising quickly as if to reach for him despite the distance.

[break][break]

she's unable to pluck him out of harm's grasp from where she's positioned, but with creation at her fingertips, she doesn't need to.

[break][break]

"duck!"

[break][break]

it's a rushed warning, bubbling up just fast enough to echo against the ocean deep before a spatial energy blast follows. she doesn't aim for the pokemon, necessarily, but she looks to disrupt them enough for him to pull back. the barraskewda snarl and scatter away from the harsh pink light as it ricochets past them and lodges itself into a nearby limestone formation.

[break][break]

27. Handle encounters with hostile individuals or pokemon.

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 4:40:34 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

He does as he's told.[break][break]
A beam of blinding pink light zips over him, barely missing the top of his head, scattering the Barraskewda in all directions. He can feel the force of the energy, as if gravity has suddenly increased tenfold. For several seconds, Caleb's head swims with disorientation, but then the feeling passes, and he watches limestone crumble in the distance as her attack dissipates.[break][break]
Lockbox still - miraculously - clutched in a tight fist, he waits for his heart-rate to slow before turning to face her. She looks the same as ever - as if she hadn't just temporarily manipulated the fabric of space - and he thinks, holy hell. He can't help but wonder what else she can do.[break][break]
"Thanks for that."[break][break]
He holds up the lockbox for her to see.[break][break]
"I'll secure this. Maybe we should try a different area next?"[break][break]
He swims over to Lyra, rummages around in the equipment, and finds his waterproof storage pack. He slips the treasure inside, then says to the Lapras, "Could be important stuff in there. Keep it safe, okay?"

TAGS[break]
07 Defend important locations or resources from harm.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 16:47:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

after the school of barraskewda have scurried off, she feels the small knot in her chest begin to release. it's slow, still slightly under pressure with the ocean around her, but the sensation is a welcome one.

[break][break]

"no problem."

[break][break]

her quick smile is almost hidden behind her diving mask, but the corners of it show enough to drive the concept home.

[break][break]

"there might be one more place we can try."

[break][break]

she kicks a few inches away before raising an arm to wave him closer.

[break][break]

"follow me!"

[break][break]

and after leading him to a new location, scanning it with the device, and locating another potential treasure, she gestures for them to return to the surface once he's finished...

[break][break]

27. Handle encounters with hostile individuals or pokemon.

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 16:19:57 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It many ways, it's nice to complete a relatively uneventful mission.[break][break]
They encountered no other obstacles on their way to the second dig site, and ultimately came away with one lockbox, several Pokeballs, and what appeared to be some kind of experimental Dynamax Band? He couldn't really tell, but he figures the Head Scientist will be able to work out what it's for.[break][break]
Upon resurfacing, he unloads their findings from Lyra's shell, and carries them over to Illeana's work station. Then he regards her with a pleased expression, and nods his head to her.[break][break]
"That was easy enough," he grins. "Let me know if you need anything else."

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 0:03:24 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven